Project still alive? Unity 2.0 support?

Oct 24, 2010 at 7:36 AM

Hi there,

I just love this project! I tried using it in my project but got lots of error due to the fact the auto registration was referencing unity 1.2 and i was referencing the LATEST build.

Anyway it was pretty easy to fix just downloaded the source and replaced the unity with Unity from NUPACK(new open source packager) - recompiled and it works!

I was wondering if the project is dead ?

Maybe i am reinventing the wheel here i am unsure. As far as i can see Unity (LATEST BUILD 2.1) doesn't have auto registration by default so a project like this still needs to exist?

Any comments?

Coordinator
Oct 24, 2010 at 8:22 AM

Hi,

Project is not dead - it's just pretty much completed. I have no ideas what else to add. Today I'll publish new version supporting Unity 2.

If you have some ideas what to add to the project - please let me know.

Oct 24, 2010 at 9:17 AM

Hi Artem,

No it pretty much works the way i want it to!!  Its great! As i say i have downloaded source and changed out unity 2.1 or 2.2.

One thing i wanted to know (sent a msg in codeplex) is if its possible to Ignore ALL ASSEMBLIES and only search current assembly.

Not a big deal if it isn't, i just figured i know that my registrations are in the main assembly (current assembly) and felt it pointless to search other assemblies.

I presume it searches assemblies that are added as references etc too???  which in my case i didn't need.

Thanks for a great product!

Coordinator
Oct 24, 2010 at 9:32 AM

Hi John,

Thanks for your support.

Yep, it scans all assemblies loaded in current application domain.

I've answered your question in separate thread.